Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> D&D Sword Coast Legends (5E)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

re: Sword Coast Legends

Well right now Im going sword and board fighter and enjoying it greatly.

AugrimDaDorf

I'm a little undecided at the moment as to which character type I'll be bringing to the table but hopefully with this weekend's Headstart I can make my mind up.

TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

So after watching the vids, ill probably not go as a wizard. I'm not really into limited spell casting in PC games. So probably a darker pally/cleric or a fighter/archer

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

I am currently writing a short story and companion PnP module, that will be the basis for my campaign in Sword Coast Legends.

Main Characters of the UnNamed Company:

Tyv Blodfodder – Halfling, Rogue / Thief – Chaotic Neutral

Tukjira Zohn – Half-Orc, Ranger / Hunter – Chaotic Neutral

Jarek Tel’Cormyr – Half Elf, Wizard / Necromancer – Neutral Evil

Eboria Tel’Cyric – Half Elf/Halfing, Cleric / Trickery – Chaotic Evil (Cleric of Cyric)

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
The Goodfellow
Councilor

I, too, am excited for this.  I have an exciting few months coming up, between this, Fallout 4, Doom, Doctor Who also this month, and the Walking Dead in Oct.

TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

Super pumped. Just watched the newest 40 minute play through. Game looks good for sure, 6 months after release i bet it'll be GREAT!

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

The day is nearly upon us....  Preorders can start playing DM / Coop mode on September 18th.  

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

I've been trying to post the newest twitch feeds, but they don't embed the same way that Youtube videos do.  The Campaign creator and the most recent Dungeon Design twitch feeds are truly amazing.

If you are not following Sword Coast Legends on Twitch TV, I strongly recommend that you do.

Cadeyrn (Meene)

Oh BTW I will introduce myself for those that are new and welcome aboard.

I currently live in the middle of Ohio and have played RPGs for most of my life. I started with the 1st edition of D&D and have played every edition since then. When I was in the military introduced to other RPS (GURPS, Marvel, and some other smaller games). I haven't played pathfinder...yet put I am enjoying the heck out of 5th edition and can't wait for SCL to come out. 

I have played some MMOs starting with the ole NWN (Goldbox) from the AOL days and progressed to EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Darkage of Camelot, WoW, and SWTOR in which I usually play healers.  

So.. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and playing some late nights in the SCL world. 

Cadeyrn

Pathian - 14 Mercenary - DPS

Cadeyrn (Meene)

Thanks for the links, I have been trying to watch all the videos that I can on this one. 

Pathian - 14 Mercenary - DPS

TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/03/build-and-fight-sword-coast-legends-gameplay-vids/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rockpapershotgun%2Fsteam+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%3A+Steam+RSS%29

Enjoy my brothers

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Belhifet wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to say that I am looking forward to this game.  It reminds me so much of Neverwinter Nights. I was very fond of NWN and the ability it gave to people to be able to put there creative talents into something other people could enjoy. I was one of the principle map creators for the abandoned Dragonlance Adventures project back in 2001-2006 for NWN1 so I am very much looking forward to this..

I look forward to also getting to know everyone in TS.

Bel 

Welcome Bel, and like you, I am very interested in SCL as well.  It is by far my most anticipated games in many years.  I expect that, beginning September, it may in fact become my only game for quite some time going forward.

That is why I have been building up the UnNamed Gaming Community's foot print in Sword Coast Legends.  Including yourself, we now have 14 members either interested or bought into the game already.  That will allow us to run a number of campaigns or individual modules, at one time.  

You will likely notice from our Team Speak channels, we have a wide range of interests.  Most of our members are involved in TT (Pathfinder) groups.  

Due to the apparent quality of Sword Coast Legends, I anticipate that many will cross over.  You in turn are welcome to join in with any group in TS that you wish as well.  

xXBelocXx

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to say that I am looking forward to this game.  It reminds me so much of Neverwinter Nights. I was very fond of NWN and the ability it gave to people to be able to put there creative talents into something other people could enjoy. I was one of the principle map creators for the abandoned Dragonlance Adventures project back in 2001-2006 for NWN1 so I am very much looking forward to this..

I look forward to also getting to know everyone in TS.

Bel 

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Feast your eyes on this....  Beyond what I was expecting to be sure.  Sorry the YouTube version which an be embedded is not available yet.

http://www.twitch.tv/swordcoastlegends/v/6852516?t=20m04s

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Very good questions.  

First, none of us know what those bonus items actually do, but I doubt they will be game changers (artifacts).  

Second, the question of DM control of what equipment players bring into their campaigns has been brought up on the official forums.  I think the solution can be found in the DMs ability to adjust the difficulty of the adventure, on the fly.  So the impact of the gear can be mitigated.  

Will there be "cheaters", as in players who create a dungeon chock full of high powered magic items being held by kobolds?  I suppose it is possible, but I also think that the DM may not be able to place whatever they want outside of the level range of the adventure.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> D&D Sword Coast Legends (5E) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: