Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> D&D Sword Coast Legends (5E)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

re: Release date??

Bluddworth wrote:
TSP.Kataz wrote:

bad news guys, it got delayed back to oct 20th. Part of me is happy... i want a little more polish on the game... but id also be ok with polish AS i play lol

It is great news for me, I get a bonus check on October 15th, and I will be upgrading my account to the Limited Collector's Edition.

Is it me, or has Scornforlife dropped off the radar for the game?

He does that. He'll pop back up when the game gets close to release. Its his thing.

Cadeyrn (Meene)

I too am glad that it was pushed back. My playing time will be very limited for the next few weeks for anything.

If you are looking for a static group... count me in for Fridays or Saturdays. 

Pathian - 14 Mercenary - DPS

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

TSP.Kataz wrote:

bad news guys, it got delayed back to oct 20th. Part of me is happy... i want a little more polish on the game... but id also be ok with polish AS i play lol

It is great news for me, I get a bonus check on October 15th, and I will be upgrading my account to the Limited Collector's Edition.

Is it me, or has Scornforlife dropped off the radar for the game?

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

Grebo_Kram

I had fun, I hope there is another Early Access this weekend.

Chapter Memberships
* The Old Republic
Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Grebo_Kram wrote:

yup still play SWTOR an in three progressive raid groups.

Played SCL half of the day  on the 18th and this morning (19th) and will not be back on until the morning of the 20th.

When launch happens Im still lookng for a static advenutring group for SCL on Friday or Sunday Nights.

Yes, we (myself, Yebng and Kataz) realized the benefit of having a stable group in the game, especially for randomly generated dungeon crawls.  

The one danger of RGDCs is that you can spawn into a shit storm of mobs because of that random placement, and in particular on small, non complex maps.

We also discovered that you can invite friends from your Steam Account friends list, and that is very important for setting up those organized and exclusive groups.

Grebo_Kram

yup still play SWTOR an in three progressive raid groups.

Played SCL half of the day  on the 18th and this morning (19th) and will not be back on until the morning of the 20th.

When launch happens Im still lookng for a static advenutring group for SCL on Friday or Sunday Nights.

Chapter Memberships
* The Old Republic
Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

The Goodfellow wrote:

so we should have access already right?  I have it on my list but no install or play button at all.

I got an email that 2:00pm eastern time

The Goodfellow
Councilor

so we should have access already right?  I have it on my list but no install or play button at all.

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

TSP.Kataz wrote:
Bluddworth wrote:
Grebo_Kram wrote:

September 29th is the new release date with early access being granted in stages dependent upon what version you ordered. It looks like most player early access might be on the 24th with DM access being 1 week earlier on the 17th.

I will be in on the 18th, probably spend the entire day creating campaign based NPCs and monsters.  Then create my first campaign quest and have it playable by Sunday, if I'm luck.

btw, you still play SWTOR?

so are you trying for the 20th for the first date?

Maybe the 19th, I actually plan on doing a lot the first night I have access.  Probably put in about 6 hours Friday night.  Then I'll get up about 5 hours later and log in another 3 - 4 hours, or until Wife aggro hits.  

By Saturday afternoon, I might actually be ready.  I've done quite a bit of the writing for the quest already.

TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

Bluddworth wrote:
Grebo_Kram wrote:

September 29th is the new release date with early access being granted in stages dependent upon what version you ordered. It looks like most player early access might be on the 24th with DM access being 1 week earlier on the 17th.

I will be in on the 18th, probably spend the entire day creating campaign based NPCs and monsters.  Then create my first campaign quest and have it playable by Sunday, if I'm luck.

so are you trying for the 20th for the first date?

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Grebo_Kram wrote:

Grebo_Kram

Chapter Memberships
* The Old Republic
Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

September 8, 2015 is the release date.  But I would not expect to spend less than a day just making up a character and a week but making the first quest.  

Have you been following the Twitch feed?  

i can really see myself dropping every other game, just to play SCL.

The Goodfellow
Councilor

Have they announced a release date yet??

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> D&D Sword Coast Legends (5E) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: