Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Udo of Aragon

re: Clarification

What exactly do we mean by "free" passage through Aragon exactly?  Do all the leaders agree?  More than one current member of the Aragonian Council were attacked without provocation by Zycor and his buddy Xanne several days ago, including myself.  Is this a free pass?  Don't we still reserve the right (RP and PVP wise - lol ) for a seething desire for vengeance and retaliation for harming and looting those in our company; especially knowing who they are?  What benefit does Aragon get from this deal?  The line was not drawn by us.  It was drawn by others.

I support PvP and banditry, but also I support retaliation when our Company is attacked.  Before we allow "free" passage, what about some form of restitution for the privilege.  A weekly toll perhaps.  Are we going to just allow attacks against us without consequence?

We should first demand supplication followed by forgiveness.  That is the way.

Sarevok Anchev

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

re: Interested in Joining your Settlement

Zycora,

As I said earlier, you and your group may have free passage through Aragon.  You are free to use our bank and its training facilities.  

From there you can begin to do the preparation to take control of another settlement. You will have to accumulate the company influence to drop down 6 holdings, in order to "capture" a vacant settlement.  

If you were to be sponsored by Aragon, you would however be drawing from our influence pool and your companies influence is not contributing enough to offset that.  

We have also had this kind of issue before, having allowed a company in for sponsorship and then their meta reputation coming back to our doorstep, and then taking that heat, only for them to leave (and go to Golgotha / KB).  

Soon enough, training support (skills already bought) will not be tied to a settlement you belong to, and you will regain access to your tier 2 trained skills.  In the mean time you have to build up at least 600 points of influence as a new company.  I would also suggest that you not name your new company, anything that sounds much like your play style.  Stay clear of aggressive behavior for a few weeks, and run escalations.   

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
Udo of Aragon

re: Reply to Zycora - Let's be honest here.

Zycora, while I appreciate the broad video apology?, I just wanted to clarify at least one thing.  Firstly, I am not mad or spiteful, and I write this with an air of joviality.

Let's be honest about this.  You didn't just attack people you mentioned in your video.  From my perspective, you attacked indiscriminately "anyone" who Dancey was teleporting in to the hex.  After attacking me, you attacked another dude right after he teleported in 3 times in a row as he kept going back to his husk. ( that was his fault by the way) but you guys were definitely the aggressors from my perspective.

I hadn't been teleported in for more than 10 seconds before you and Xanne ganked me.  I was not part of PFU, I am with Aragon, and I just came in to check out the Escalation, so let's cut the crap about only attacking PFU guys or EBA or whomever.  It was anyone who was alone.

To clarify, I don't mind me a good ganking,   You guys were attacking everyone and anyone as they teleported in.  You were definitely not the victims here.  It was all well deserved revenge PvP.   Sure I chased you in some revenge PvP but you killed me anyway.  It doesn't matter.  I am a a lower level Tier 1 player still and I deserved it for chasing you and thinking I could assist in a group kill the same way you were killing other folks coming in.

Secondly, if you want to engage in indiscriminate PvP, you are going to HAVE to expect that players will rage on you for initiating banditry and engage YOU in PvP.  That's a part of it man and....the whole point.

So I guess I'm saying don't dish it out if you can't take it.  Do unto others as you wound then expect them to do unto you and all that.  I was attacked 2:1, so you have to expect to be gang rushed too.  Everyone in a "P" in PvP, not just you.

So, whether you got ganked or engaged in revenge ganking, personally I had fun watching the whole thing go down - even though I died twice.  

zycora

re: Interested in Joining your Settlement

I was in EoX. I got kicked for attacking players. There was an event on Saturday/Sunday for Gencon. I waited for the event to end then I started attacking players from Eox's enemy alliance (EBA and Phaeros). I recorded their rage from mumble (from which I am now banned from): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBb4fqY7nis&list=PLMQXRUVbaLnj79rbyoQuGd_OGMPo4YV8E

What happened was one of the PFU saints cried to Grim Onyxheart of EoX and he subsequently banned me. Phy said he finally kicked  me "implying he wanted to." From my POV I was just doing world PVP, cleansing the land of all EVIL. I was at first only attacking members of EBA and Phaeros (and FH), but then I had to defend myself from others. Eventually, a few PFU guys ended it up dying in the mix and this is when the church bells of St. Peter's started ringing. That night they went crying to Phy and when I was sleeping he pmed me this:

[img]http://imgur.com/7uWceO0[/img]

I was a little confused. I wasn't in any of their parties. Also, I wasn't targeting/attacking them exclusively. I have the whole thing recorded, you can see footage of it above from both Xanne's and Zycor's POV. I was for the most part in a party with EoX people or none at all. 

So, I didn't want to cause Phy any trouble. So I dropped tags from nightcrawlers and joined my alt company that is tied to KB. Then, on Sunday I did the same thing except I had my brother playing as well. We went to the elemental hex (After Gencon shut down) and started picking off/harassing the players doing the escalation. I also recorded the whole thing. These guys were a lot better than the people I fought on Saturday. They would chase us to death. For the most part we were successful at picking off a few stragglers, but the defenders really thwarted us. Phy logged in and booted my company from KB.

[img:722b1b2bc0=]http://i.imgur.com/J0eV4DB.png[/img:722b1b2bc0]

Later that night, I was invited to SMP a Phaeros company. I logged into their mumble, hours later to find they were still grinding the elementals. So we formed up and tried to steal the last boss from them. We weren't there in time, so we waited at a small holding  for an opportunity to steal some loot. A battle erupted, PFU Auriga died, same with a few others. For the most part, we lost the battle. I was also shrine camped on Zycor. I think, at the end we were being chased by 2-3 people each, so a 2v5 or 2v6. Also, not to mention Zycor  and Xanne both have level 3 abilities because they weren't tagged to a settlement. 

EoX thinks if they attack to many people they will get zerged off the map. The truth is 95% of the players on PFO are carebears and they won't even think of doing such a thing. I was going to help EoX by making my own company and recruiting my friends to it. I was going to aid them in the "War" against the South. The thing is there is no War. It's a made up event fed to noobs who want AvA and large scale conflict. It's a great mechanism imposed to recruit new players to PFO. EoX has a good sales pitch, and a lot of dudes they are definitely the biggest Xerg on the map.   

You offered me a settlement before on the paizo boards, and now I'm looking to join.  It's mostly just me but I have a group of friends and eventually an alliance of gamers (who will definitely check the game out when it's actually good). 

PS your forums are pretty shitty. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum