Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

re: Sword Coast Legends Group Meeting

With the Head Start 2 underway and the game being released on September 29, I'd like to get a meeting scheduled so that we may begin to organize out play.

All registered members, specifically for Sword Coast Legends, need to start using the TS channel regularly.  Picking up PUG groups, that are stable or not far underway, is a bit difficult.    

Suggested Days for Meeting:  September 26 or 27th.  Post times that would work for you.

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
TSP.Kataz
Sword Coast Hero

re: Re: Sword Coast Legends Group Meeting

Bluddworth wrote:

With the Head Start 2 underway and the game being released on September 29, I'd like to get a meeting scheduled so that we may begin to organize out play.

All registered members, specifically for Sword Coast Legends, need to start using the TS channel regularly.  Picking up PUG groups, that are stable or not far underway, is a bit difficult.    

Suggested Days for Meeting:  September 26 or 27th.  Post times that would work for you.

I can do whenever

AugrimDaDorf

I'm flexible. Rift raids actually ate my time up yesterday so I'm trying to find more time today. Never expected to have to invest so much time in Rift this weekend given how late it is in the expansion.

26/27th is fine, can incorporate most hours. 

Cadeyrn (Meene)

I am out of town this weekend and will not be able to either day. 

Pathian - 14 Mercenary - DPS

Cadeyrn (Meene)

How did the meeting go? What was discussed?

Pathian - 14 Mercenary - DPS

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

The meeting didn't happen, unless you consider the activity in the game as a meeting.  But, thanks again for bringing up the subject, since it will be two weeks until Head Start 3 (October 9 - 11), so we should meet next weekend.  

I will form a Steam Group:  UNC Sword Coast Heroes.  It will be a player hub that has both connections to theis forum and TS server and Sword Coast Legends.

You will be welcome to, and I in fact hope you all will, invite your Steam Friends to both the game and to this forum/team speak.

Ill be forming that Steam Group tonight.

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
AugrimDaDorf

Sounds good! :) 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum