Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

re: Sword Coast Legends Head Start 3 Begins!!

I think we had a pretty good turnout last weekend.  What I hope to do this weekend is to bring more of us together, and especially to make contacts with more like-minded players from our own Steam Friends lists.  

If you have friends that you regularly play with, in SCL or other games, invite them to register here.  WE have a TS server that can hold up to 50 clients, plenty of room and TS has some advantages over SCL's in-game VOIP.  

I will only be playing my main character, "Tyv Blodfodder" the Rogue, and focus on going thorough and rating UGC.

I will be DM'ing my own Campaign Quest "The Muckrakers" throughout the weekend as well.  

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
Yebng
Sword Coast Hero

I'll be busy most of this weekend but i'll try to sneak in some time.

Doggan
Troupe Leader

Have you made a steam group, by chance?

Bluddworth
Master of the UnNamed

Doggan wrote:

Have you made a steam group, by chance?

Not specifically, but I do frequently invite friends from my steam list.  I recommend that we all do that, and that we all use this forum and our TS server for coms.  

I'm paying for it, might as well put it to greater use.

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum