Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AugrimDaDorf

re: New Welcome Message for Recruits

I have an ancient MWO account (I was actually a Legendary Founder and did quite a bit of testing with my last serious gaming unit The Black Widow Company - again under the name DoctorJest) and coincidentally I also play Rift seriously but I only PVP to pick up currency for the most part.

That said I am R100 on my main and heading that way on two alts......although that is on the EU servers. 

Guild name is Apotheosys:

http://apotheosys.eu/

Good to be here :) 

Xeen DeVir

Good move for both parties... We will have a training zone, and they will have a hardcore PVP ally.

Rahath

Allied with Pax, good strategic move :)

I like it.

Regards,

Rahath

Welcome to The UnNamed Company!

As you probably know, we are the most well known of all bandit focused companies in all of the River Kingdoms (PFO forums at the moment). We are also allied with the largest player guild in the game, Pax Aeternum of Pax Gaming.  

Once the game goes into EE, we will immediately begin pressing our reputation, building our wealth and influence throughout the River Kingdoms.  Few if any other bandit / outlaw companies will have the access to training, crafting and markets that we will have.  This is not a one way benefit however.

What we will bring to Pax Aeternum is a company, of moderate size (50ish), that is focused almost exclusively on PVP.  We will hone our skills (character) and tactics (Players) in the arts of ambush, and assassination.  We shall be ruthless without being bloodthirsty.  We plan on making long term and steady returns rather than short term windfalls, followed by drought.  

We are active in several games that are PVP focused.  EVE Online, MechWarrior Online and Darkfall Unholy Wars are the current games that UNC can be found in.  Through our Pax connections we are also in Rift, also for the PVP training.

This is not to say that there is no room for crafters or merchants in The UnNamed Company.  We are also open to both casual and "hard core" players.  Whether you can only play for a few hours per week, or for 40 hours per week, makes no difference to us.  The only requirements we have is that you pop in to the game and the forums at least once a week (once EE begins) and let us know or see you are still around.

Once again, Welcome!

Bluddwolf

Master of the UnNamed

"On Coin, Blade and Pain of Blood" 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnNamed Gaming Community Forum Index -> GAMING COMMUNITY NEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum